They said of the app ‘The Apple devices have tons of great educational apps, but not many that really stem into mathematics. As of now this is the best math-oriented app we have found, and it is definitely worth picking up for for anyone who needs a boost in multiplication.‘
In case you’re wondering why we’ve been so quiet of late, we’re currently working on a new app for The Speech and Language Store. It’s a new app in the Splingo series called ‘Pronouns With Splingo’ it should be out in the next couple of weeks. The app will be out on iPhone/ iPad and also for Android phones/ pads.
Here’s a couple of screenshots to whet your appetite :
We’ve recently released a free version of Invasion Of The Moon Monkeys, try the full game for free but with limited times tables. We’ve also got an update to the full version coming soon, to help improve practice mode.
● Practice multiplication facts/ times tables from 1×1 to 12 x 12 (3-12 times tables available with In App Purchase)
● Recognise and find factors and multiples of numbers
● Customise game play for individualised learning
● 14 games set within 5 play levels
● Intuitive joystick (or touch) controlled play
● Retro cool graphics
● Thrilling arcade style game play
● Dramatic Music and high production sound effects
● High score table for multiple players
● Created and developed with leading Maths Teachers
Upgrade to the full version with In App Purchase for only $1.99/ £1.49
We’ve just uploaded some free Halloween backgrounds for your iPhone/ iPad. To use them follow the instructions below when on your device :
Click on the image for your device. There are 3 different images, a normal resolution image for iPhone 3s (left image), a Retina version for iPhone 4/ iPod touch 4’s (middle image) and an iPad version (right image).
Click on it and the full sized image will be displayed.
Tap and hold until you see save/copy and select to save the file to your photo stream.
Open the Photos app, and select the picture you just downloaded. Then in the bottom left corner there is an icon with an arrow pointing out of a rectangle. Tap on this and select ‘Use as wallpaper’.
Tap ‘Set’ and choose where you want the image displayed.
You can download our Halloween app ‘Spooky Splat’ from the App Store via the link below, only 0.69p/ $0.99